NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 1750
By J. Maki
The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is another solid model, and is just as good as the 2450, with just a few less bells and whistles. Unless you are paying super close attention like me, you probably won’t even notice. The primary differences between the 1750 and the 2450 is that the 1750’s motor is a little smaller (3.75 vs. 4.0), as is the display (10” vs. 14”). What is interesting is that the 1750 is heavier than the 2450, which makes it a little more difficult to maneuver/transport, though the unit is foldable. Despite these nuances, the 1750 is a robust commercial model that can withstand your heavy workload, and is ultimately, it is better suited for those individuals looking to rack up higher mileage. Like the 2450, the 1750 has all the same capabilities to offer the iFit program, providing the user with access to thousands of on-demand and live workouts, providing you with some extra motivation and/or a new albeit virtual running environment. If you want a little less damage to your wallet, despite a few less features, this is an outstanding treadmill for you to consider.
What makes NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 1750 unique?
Sturdy and able to accommodate higher-intensity training plans. The most unique feature of this unit, however, is its compatibility with iFit and the ability to access high-quality live and on-demand training programs. Have to say it is pretty cool to have someone coaching you through a tough workout day!
What is the NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 1750 missing?
As mentioned earlier, a few less features than the 2450: a bit smaller motor, display, and not as portable. Very minuscule considerations in terms of the big picture.
|User Weight Capacity||300|
|Model Dimensions||78.8” x 39.2” x 63|
|Running Belt||22” x 60”|
|Motor||3.75 CHP DurX|
|Display||10” touchscreen display|
|Technology||Interfaces with iFit, Bluetooth audio capabilities, 2 x 3” digital speakers|
|Maximum Speed||12 mph|
|Incline||Yes, 0-15% incline control|
|Shock Absorption||Runners Flex Cushioning|
|Warranty||10 year frame warranty, 2 year parts warranty, 1 year labor warranty|
What are customers saying about the NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 1750? (from Amazon)
· “I love the treadmill, quality is excellent, does everything I could want it to do.”
· “I absolutely love the iFit software that’s built into the beautiful touchscreen display.”
· “Incline is intense! I was surprised how much it really inclines, super helpful for training and is smooth in transition.”
· “I am a fairly big guy and this barely moves even when I’m sprinting.”
· “I especially like the map courses you can use from around the world, following the actual map and showing the scenery as you go…. But once you join you have access to an enormous library of programs and you can also make your own using google maps which is cool. I just created our local town’s yearly 5K race so I can practice all year.”
· “The treadmill is HEAVY DUTY. It folds up, but it’s still HUGE. It took a few hours for me to put together, but I did it by myself while holding the treadmill base up against my head… You should have two people for parts.”
What is your experience with the NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 1750?
We want to know your experience with the 1750! Please provide your feedback below and share with those considering this model! Also, if you have any questions, please post them below, and I will respond!