NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 2450
By J. Maki
Heavy-duty, commercial grade treadmill equipped with a strong motor and with many valuable features including a 14” touchscreen display which interfaces with iFit (comes with a subscription, in addition to Bluetooth audio capabilities. The iFit program gives you access to a wealth of live and on demand workouts and virtual running environments to give variety to your workouts. Provides an array of metrics related to your workout to indicate your progress to help you make informed decisions about your workouts. Spacious running belt measuring in at 22” x 60”. Maximum speed of 12 mph, with both the ability to automatically adjust the incline and decline to manipulate the intensity of your workout. Since this is a commercially built treadmill, it is best suited for those intending to use it very frequently and at high levels of intensity, so this would not be an ideal solution for the general exerciser.
What makes NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 2450 unique?
In addition to the commercial quality of the unit, the 2450’s technology is excellent, and its interface with iFit provides for an interactive and engaging workout experience. Also comes equipped with a 10 minute pause option which can come in super handy when completing a long run and something unexpected comes up!
What is the NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 2450 missing?
Again, the 2450 has a ton to offer, but some customers indicated the wish for the ability to connect their smart devices through a USB port. While connecting via Bluetooth is a great feature, the ability to charge one’s device or complete a hardwire connection would be appreciated.
|User Weight Capacity||300 pounds|
|Unit Weight||260 pounds|
|Model Dimensions||81.20 x 39.20 x 69.90 inches|
|Running Belt||22” x 60”|
|Motor||4.0 CHP DurX™ Commercial Plus Motor|
|Technology||Touchscreen display, Bluetooth audio, iFit subscription included|
|Maximum Speed||12 mph|
|Incline||Yes, 0-15%; automatic|
|Decline||Yes, 0-3%; automatic|
|Shock Absorption||Runners Flex Cushion|
|Warranty||Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty|
What are customers saying about the NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 2450? (from Amazon)
- “I love the steep incline and also the option to decline. The motion is smooth and comfortable.”
- “It is fairly quiet, all things considered. With the preset buttons for different speeds and inclines it is easy to switch back and forth during intervals.”
- “2450 has been an excellent machine so far, only minor complaint is tactile response of screen and speed/incline buttons could be more responsive.”
- “I didn’t sign up for the iFit stuff despite having the year free. Just felt it was over priced and unnecessary for my needs.”
- “I will say this thing is really hefty, which is probably a good thing in terms of long lasting quality.”
What is your experience with the NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 2450?
We want to know your experience with the 2450! Please provide your feedback below and share with those considering this model!