NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 2950 Review
By J. Maki
The NordicTrack 2950 is the top of the commercial series, above the 1750 and the 2450, and it has some features that the other models do not. A much bigger touchscreen (22”), a stronger motor (4.25 CHP), and a 1-year iFit Family membership separate the 2950 from its understudies. Despite these bumps over the 1750 and 2450, the minor upgrades are not necessarily a reason to make a steeper investment in this model. The 2950 comes equipped with a 1-year family subscription to iFit, which provides access to thousands of workouts, and the delivery of this is enhanced by the 22” screen. You can access workouts led by professional trainers, or, workout in unique virtual environments. While not as big as the Peloton Tread screen (32”), the 2950 provides a large digital display space to make the workouts come alive. If you are looking for a sturdy machine with the capability to broadcast engaging and motivating workouts, the 2950 is definitely an option for you. Additionally, the 4.25 CHP motor has the power and endurance to handle the most intense of workouts, making this unit better suited for those individuals training for serious running events.
What makes the NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 2950 unique?
In comparison to the 1750 and the 2450, the display size and the motor power distinguish this model from its sisters. It is also sturdy, stable, and strong, which makes it an ideal choice for an individual looking for a unit that can handle a significant amount of mileage.
What is the NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 2950 missing?
This is one big machine at 337 pounds, and while it is foldable, moving it around your space may be a difficult task. What you gain in sturdiness and stability, you lose in the area of space convenience and portability.
|User Weight Capacity||300 pounds|
|Unit Weight||337 pounds|
|Model Dimensions||79.5” x 39.2” x 66.6”|
|Running Belt||22” x 60”|
|Motor||4.25 Continuous Duty Horsepower Motor|
|Display||22” touchscreen display|
|Technology||Bluetooth equipped to connect to smart devices, equipped with iFit subscription, 2 x 3 inch digital speakers|
|Maximum Speed||12 mph|
|Shock Absorption||Runners Flex Cushioning|
|Warranty||10-Year Frame Warranty, 2-Year Parts Warranty, and 1-Year Labor Warranty|
What are customers saying about the NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 2950? (from Amazon)
- “The three things I wanted were a large screen (this is 22 inches) to watch the I-fit videos, a high end motor, and a built in fan. This has all of the above.”
- “The speaker is super loud & really good quality, especially while listening to podcasts. The Bluetooth is easy to set up & has a long distance- my phone can be upstairs & it will still work.”
- “Great machine, solid build, nice features, easy to use.”
- “The maps feature even lets us retrace our steps from favorite vacations!”
- “This machine has a HUGE screen and literally hundreds of interactive videos that make you feel like you are on the beach or in the mountains or running a big city marathon – the choices are endless and they’ve done an excellent job with organizing and delivering this world-class content!”
- “It’s really, really heavy. Don’t plan on moving it once it’s in place.”
What is your experience with the NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill – Model 2950?
We want to know your experience with the 2950! Please provide your feedback below and share with those considering this model! Also, if you have any questions about the 2950, let us know, and we will do our best to answer them!