Sole F63 Treadmill Review
By J. Maki
This is our first-ever review of a Sole Treadmill, and we are starting with the F63 model, which is the most affordable unit within the Sole catalog. Priced at $1000, the cost is manageable, and you get a quality treadmill in return. While the F63 is not equipped with a high-tech display, nor is it compatible with programs such as iFit, it has the basics you need to finish a good workout. If you are looking for a no-frills treadmill that can accommodate your workouts and hold you accountable, the F63 is a viable option.
Affordable + Quality
A treadmill is not only an important investment, but also a costly one. Let’s face it, in order to obtain a quality treadmill, you are going to have to make a significant investment.
When you try to pinch financially when purchasing a treadmill, you sacrifice on quality, and settle for a unit that will break down and fail to help you meet your fitness goals. The Sole F63 delivers both quality and affordability, so you can make progress in meeting your goals, while at the same time adhering to your financial ones. Priced at $999, you get a machine that can handle your workouts and hold up under intense workouts. It is also backed with a reliable warranty, so if something should go wrong, Sole will be there to support you and get your treadmill back up and running.
BYOT (Bring Your Own Technology)
As mentioned earlier, the F63 doesn’t come with a fancy display or the ability to connect with iFit, but it does have the capability for you to connect your own tablet so you can stream shows, videos, read, etc. You can also use your tablet to connect to other fitness applications that can create a virtual workout environment. The F63 can also connect with your smart devices via Bluetooth to play audio through its built-in speakers, which is a nice feature. It is also equipped with a USB port so that you can charge your devices as your exercise.
What Makes the F63 Unique?
The price. Cost-effective, yet hardy and sturdy. Will more than get the job done without the bells and whistles of pricier machines.
What Is the F63 Missing?
Technology. A smart display that interfaces with a virtual fitness app.
|User Weight Capacity||325 pounds|
|Unit Weight||254 pounds|
|Model Dimensions||82” x 35” x 66”|
|Running Belt||20” x 60”|
|Motor||3.0 horsepower, direct current|
|Display||6.5” LCD Display|
|Technology||Built-in speakers, Bluetooth capable, ability to charge devices with USB port, integrated tablet holder|
|Maximum Speed||12 mph|
|Incline||Yes, up to 15%|
|Shock Absorption||Cushion Flex Whisper Deck|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Yes, hand grips and compatible with chest strap|
|Warranty||Frame – lifetime, motor – lifetime, deck – 3-years, electronics – 3-years, parts – 3-years, labor – 1-year|
|Storage||Can be folded and rolled|
What Are Customers Saying About the F63? (Taken from Sole’s website)
- “I’m not a jogger, but I do love to walk on my F63. It’s sturdy, quiet, and tips up for easy cleaning. No more worries about weather, traffic, loose dogs, or how I’m dressed. The miles zip past as I safely read an ebook from the built-in tablet holder.”
- “It was more treadmill than we wanted. But the competition’s offerings of more modest treadmills did not have a lot going for them in terms of customer satisfaction, or reliability. Or features. This Sole F63 treadmill was just the only choice for us. It is physically larger than what we wanted. But it packs more features than we can use.”
- “Buttons on the handles are great, especially when you’re getting tired. It folds up easy and fairly easy to roll around.”
- “My wife and I wanted a treadmill for our basement. After finding ads for the Sole treadmills on Facebook, I discovered they were local and had a warehouse not far from my house. After comparing the models, we opted for the F63. It’s a great treadmill with plenty of features for our use. It’s in our basement with our TV, and we each use it 1-3 times a week, and anticipate more as the temps cool down and we run outdoors less over the winter. Customer service was great; they helped me get it loaded into my car and even threw in a bonus freebie.”
- “Best at home treadmill could have ever bought. Really just as good as anything in the gym.”
What Is Your Experience with the Sole F63?
We want to know your experience with the Sole F63 Treadmill! Please provide your feedback below and share with those considering this model! Also, if you have any questions about the Sole F63 Treadmill, let us know, and we will do our best to answer them!
Would you like to have my personalized recommendation on whether or not the Sole F63 Treadmill is right for you? Email me at email@example.com