Sole Fitness F80 Treadmill Review
By J. Maki
Described on the Sole website as “the standard for home workout equipment…,” the F80 has consistently been recognized as one of the top treadmills for several years. Equipped with a lifetime warranty, the F80 is durable, capable of handling users up to 375 pounds with its bullet-proof steel frame, spacious with its 22” x 60” running belt, and convenient with its foldability. Though it is not ornamented with glossy technologies and high-definition touchscreen displays, the F80 checks the boxes of the fundamentals needed in a quality treadmill, bolstered by resiliency and ability to sustain its effectiveness despite the intensity and frequency of use.
Though many of the treadmills popular today have massive built-in high-definition displays, the F80 provides a basic 9 inch LCD screen that communicates the data essential to indicating the quality of your workout such as distance, heart rate, calories burned, etc. If you are looking for something more substantial than this, the F80 is not a wise choice for you. It does, however, come equipped with a tablet holder to which you can connect a smart device and utilize some type of fitness application. Yet if you are looking for integration of the two, you should investigate other models.
While you don’t get the high-tech display, the F80 does have the ability to connect to your smart device via Bluetooth and play audio through its built-in speakers, in addition to allowing you to charge your device through the available USB port.
One nice feature of the F80 is the ability to make adjustments to speed and adjust different features using the sidebars. This adds convenience to your workouts, as you tailor your speed and intensity to the specific needs of your workout on any given day.
You can’t go wrong with the F80, as it delivers on quality and durability. It can handle any workout and/or workout frequency, without the bells and whistles of other units. If you are looking for a treadmill simple yet tough, the F80 is for you.
What Makes the Sole F80 Unique?
Its durability and resiliency to handle the most intense and frequent workouts.
What is the Sole F80 Missing?
An integrated high-definition screen to interface with a fitness application.
|User Weight Capacity||375 pounds|
|Unit Weight||278 pounds|
|Model Dimensions||82” x 37” x 66”|
|Running Belt||22” x 60”|
|Motor||3.5 Horsepower, DC type|
|Technology||Bluetooth-capable for audio through built-in speakers; integrated tablet holder|
|Maximum Speed||12 mph|
|Incline||Yes, up to 15%|
|Shock Absorption||Cushion Flex Whisper Deck|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Built-in pulse hand grips, telemetry strap compatible|
|Warranty||Frame – lifetime, motor – lifetime, deck – lifetime, electronics – 5-years, parts – 5-years, labor – 2-years|
What are customers saying? (Taken from the Sole website)
- “I didn’t want to have a wobbly treadmill or have it be so narrow that I would step off the sides and I wanted a strong motor for my son who is much bigger than I am. And this treadmill meets all those requirements.”
- “No complaints, just wish it had a better screen.”
- “Arrived quickly and was not difficult to assemble. Seems to be well made and meets all our needs for equipment that supports a good indoor run.”
- “(1) The treadmill was delivered on time and installed properly. (2) Love the quality and reliability to date (4 months). (3) Love the large screen with the important items – time lapsed, incline, speed – clearly laid out. (4) The electric drive motor is silent and has not given any problems.”
- “I’ve been using my F80 for a few months now & love the belt length, workout programs and other features offered with this model.”
What is Your Experience with the Sole F80?
We want to know your experience with the Sole F80 Treadmill! Please provide your feedback below and share with those considering this model! Also, if you have any questions about the Sole F80 Treadmill, let us know, and we will do our best to answer them!
Would you like to have my personalized recommendation on whether or not the Sole F80 Treadmill is right for you? Email me at email@example.com