Sole TT8 Treadmill Review
By J. Maki
Sole states the TT8 treadmill is for serious runners, and upon examining the specifications and features of this model, they are right. If you are just beginning an exercise plan, or if your routine consists of light to moderate walking or jogging, this is more treadmill than you will need. Sturdy and strong like a commercial unit, yet affordable enough for personal home use, the Sole TT8 is an excellent model for those looking to supplement a demanding training schedule. You can connect your smart devices via Bluetooth and listen to music/audio through the built-in speakers, in addition to connecting and securing your tablet so you can watch shows/following along with a workout.
What makes the Sole TT8 Treadmill Review unique?
Its affordability considering it is commercial grade. This is a durable machine built for serious runners at a not-so-commercial price.
What is the Sole TT8 Treadmill missing?
Not a major issue considering the strong functionality of the TT8, but at the price, the display could be higher quality and more sophisticated. Just a basic, straightforward readout of your workout stats with no bells and whistles.
- User weight capacity is 400 pounds, while the model itself weighs 322 pounds
- Model dimensions are 82” x 56” x 38”
- Running belt is 22” x 60” (2 ply)
- Maximum speed of 12 mph (minimum of .5)
- 4.0 Horsepower motor, DC (direct current)
- Bluetooth ready for smart devices
- 15 available levels of incline, 6 for decline
- 10” LCD display provides basic workout information such as time, pace, heart rate, calories burned, etc.
- Heart rate can be monitored with chest strap (not provided), or hand grips
- Built-in fan for cooling during workout
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck to minimize impact on user
- Speed and incline can be adjusted using the handrails for convenience
What are customers saying about the Sole TT8 Treadmill? (From Amazon customers)
- “Great quality and solid, very solid and heavy construction.”
- “Smooth running treadmill no jerky movements and all functions work exceptional. I rate this product excellent.”
- “Even when running at full 6% decline, there is no noticeable strain on the motor or slippage of the belt.”
- “Awesome treadmill and superior customer support!”
- “It can take upwards of thirty seconds to go from a comfortable running speed (such as 6.5 mph) down to a comfortable walking speed (such as 3.5 mph), which can make for a somewhat awkward transition.”
What is your experience with the Sole TT8 Treadmill Review?
We want to know your experience with the Sole TT8 Treadmill! Please provide your feedback below and share with those considering this model!